Welcome to Mediterra
Luxury and Golf Like Never Before
Mediterra is an exclusive gated golfing community in North Naples that was developed by London Bay Homes. Located two miles north of Immokalee and Livingston Road, it was created with all the color, texture and drama of the classic Mediterranean style. Mediterra is a master-planned community that evokes the grace, charm and intimacy that, until now, was never successfully imported from that region of Europe. Mediterranean architecture, lush landscaping, beautiful parks, and freshwater lakes surround two 18-hole championship golf courses while luxury single-family homes, single-family villas, and coach homes are spread throughout 31 unique neighborhoods on nearly 1,700 acres of land. Mediterra has earned many accolades over the years for its exceptional design and exquisite living. It has won the Collier County Community of the Year 11 times in 15 years, received the Silver Aurora Award for Residential Community of the Year and garnered an Award of Excellence for its beautiful open spaces from American Society of Landscape Architects, Florida Chapter. With its award winning designs and accolades, it's worth looking at this neighborhood if golf is important to you.
What Makes Mediterra Stand Out?
- Mediterra is a low-density neighborhood that has less than 950 residences, and is known for it’s artistically designed interiors and exteriors.
- It sits on 1,697 acres to ensure the intimacy of private living. Of this space, more than half is reserved for open spaces and appreciating nature.
- Consistently rated as one of Naples' most prestigious golf communities with two Tom Fazio designed championship golf courses weaving along sparkling lakes, wetlands, and nature preserves. For more information on the Top 15 Naples Private Golf Courses, check out this .
- The centerpiece of this community is the 25,000 square-foot Country Club. With formal and casual dining, the Sports Club and a lakeside amphitheater, this country club is quite impressive.
- Florida beach experience. Cabana service for beach chairs and umbrellas will enhance members’ enjoyment of the Club’s pristine beach and spectacular sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico. The 10,000 square-foot Beach Club on nearby Little Hickory Island features casual indoor and al fresco dining and an elevated swimming pool with an expansive sundeck.
- Mediterra amenities are unparalleled. In addition to the two championship golf courses, the clubhouse, the many dining options, you also get a tennis facility, swimming pools, and a weight and fitness gym.
Mediterra Neighborhood Real Estate Highlights
Mediterra is a gated golf community situated in North Naples and covers a total area of 2.5 square miles from Old 41 and crossing over Livingston Road, Mediterra spans across the Naples and Bonita Springs border with residences in both areas. Mediterra has for their design and execution of the community.
- 62 single family homes/villas sold in Mediterra in 2020 at an average price of $1,936,418 ($474 per square foot), an average size of 3,977 square feet and an average lot size of 0.43 acres.
- 17 condominiums sold in Mediterra in 2020 at an average price of $576,500 ($218 per square foot) and an average size of 2,644 square feet.
- For more detailed marketing info on Mediterra, check out our . Jump to page 70 for Mediterra.
Dining, Shopping and Entertainment
The 25,000 square foot clubhouse includes formal and casual dining options for all Mediterra residents. For those finishing up a round of golf, head to Tavern on 18 for a beverage or quick bite or join family and friends in the . To know details of Downtown Naples restaurants worth trying visit this .
Outside of Mediterra, there are plenty of dining options to enjoy. In North Naples, three absolute favorites include and . Nearby is a 75,000 sqft farmer’s market-inspired mega grocery store, eatery and bar where you will find fresh produce from their farm, Oaks Farms, a butcher shop, fish market, a 2-story wine section, a full-service bakery, several restaurants & food kiosks, an ice cream shop, a cafe, juice & smoothie bar, wine bar, large deli, cheese section, sushi bar, large all-organic section, ready-made meals, playground for the kids, and fresh garden center with plants/herbs/flowers. Also worth a mention is where you can arrive by car or boat, and dine as you enjoy the wildlife and natural setting as you enjoy fresh local seafood with a Florida, tropical flair. Know more about Naples, FL lifestyle in this .
Being on the northside of Naples you can take advantage of or shopping or venture into all the great shopping in Naples like the , or . I would also check out calendar of events or explore the Naples art community and the many . If theatre is your thing, make sure and is on your list to check out.
Things to Do In and Around Mediterra
- Being a golf community, you can very well imagine that golf is the biggest attraction in Mediterra. The are as beautiful as they are playable. Each of the courses presents distinctive design characteristics and unique challenges for golfers of every skill level. Members can enjoy a Golf Learning Center that offers swing analysis technology and personalized instruction. Being a golf enthusiast myself, golf at Mediterra is desired by many. For more information on top Florida golf courses to Play in Bonita Springs and Estero, check this .
- The Club's tennis program is at an award-winning facility and has been acknowledged as one of the top programs in the country which includes certified instructors and teaching professionals.
- is all about active, healthy living. A fitness center is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment and offers fitness classes ranging from aerobics to Zumba, wellness programs, personal trainers, aesthetic services, three spa rooms, and a swimming pool with sunning deck and smoothie bar.
- Historically themed parks and water features are unique to Mediterra and are connected by nearly eight miles of walking and biking trails. The peaceful parks offer an ideal setting for moments of personal reflection.
Naples has an excellent reputation for its education department, with the from the Florida Department of Education three years running. As of 2020, there are 54,000+ students and 90+ public and private schools throughout Naples with a wide choice of both public and private schools around Mediterra neighborhood, including:
Visit for more options and information.