Welcome to Grey Oaks
One of South Florida’s Most Coveted Golf Communities
Tucked in the heart of Naples, Grey Oaks is South Florida’s most coveted gated master-planned community. With three championship golf courses and every kind of resort-style amenity, Grey Oaks is a vibrant place to call home. The community at Grey Oaks comprises two distinct areas; Grey Oaks and Estuary, each reminiscent of European style and charm with vine-covered walls and tiled rooftops….. all uniquely painted to reflect the charisma of Old World Mediterranean sophistication.
What Makes Grey Oaks Neighborhood Stand Out?
- Wealth of experiences. For active, healthy, and resort-style living in Southwest Florida, celebrate the fruits of your success with an unparalleled amenities; including exclusive social opportunities, three championship golf courses, the state-of-the-art Wellness Center, three exceptional dining venues, two clubhouses, tennis, pickleball, bocce, and a resort-style pool.
- Offering 54 award winning holes of golf between three championship courses for one of the best golf experiences in Southwest Florida. There are active Men’s, Ladies’ and Couples’ golf programs which offer a casual afternoon round with friends or intense high-stake competitions such as the Club Championship.
- Understated landscape design with freshwater lakes winding through manicured greens, bountiful tropical flowers, and palm trees home to the many resident chirping birds. Tucked in secluded enclaves, homes maintain their privacy from the main roads.
- Brand New 30,000 SqFt Wellness Center will tempt you to stay inside for exercise, but Florida’s 300+ days of sunshine a year will also draw you to the tennis courts, resort-style pool, and award-winning golf courses.
- Within the exclusive gated community of Grey Oaks or Estuary at Grey Oaks, housing options include coach home style condos (4 units in a building), mid-rise condos, single family villa homes, and estate homes. Secluded from the main road, each subdivision has its own unique character.
- Curious about what your life would look like at Grey Oaks? Envision your life at Grey Oaks here…
Grey Oaks Neighborhood Real Estate Highlights
Grey Oaks is a gated golf community of approximately 1.8 square miles, with a total of 775 single family homes and 125 condominiums. Grey Oaks is located 3 miles East of the Gulf of Mexico and 4.5 miles from downtown Naples. Grey Oaks comprises The Estuary at Grey Oaks with 170 single family homes and no condominiums and Grey Oaks with 605 single family homes and 125 condominiums. William Raveis is the exclusive onsite real estate brokerage at Grey Oaks.
- 73 single family homes sold in Grey Oaks in 2020 at an average of $2,472,714 ($524 per square foot), an average size of 4,466 square feet and an average lot size of 0.44 acres.
- 9 condominiums sold in Grey Oaks in 2020 at an average of $1,043,100 ($371 per square foot) and an average size of 2,801 square feet.
- For more detailed marketing info on Grey Oaks, check out our . Jump to page 65 for Grey Oaks.
Dining, Shopping and Entertainment
Staying within the community you have . Gather pool side for a more casual meal or visit either the West or East Clubhouse for more refined dining after golf or for an al fresco meal. In all three cases the diverse menus, charming atmospheres and sweeping views will capture your interest. Social calendars stay full with community events at the year round...depending on your mood and attire, there is a venue for everything.
is a Naples favorite healthy food spot for our family and it’s just a short drive away. We love that we can get an all organic meal from the Cafe and juice bar and dine al fresco in their serene garden courtyard. And we always pack up the car with the highest quality organic produce and groceries before heading home. In that same area, is another hot spot for a more special occasion. This Italian Steakhouse has two amazing chefs, Chef Fabrizio and his wife Ingrid Aielli, they will not disappoint you.
If you are looking to find a cluster of restaurants, make sure to check out waterside dining at the , (Check out: or ), or head south to (Check out: or ) or (Check out: or ).
Great shopping in Naples centers around some of the same areas, providing boutiques to satisfy any shopping need. is home to more than 50 top-tier shops and art galleries so reserve some time to take it all in. is another Southwest Florida premier shopping destination with 60 of the finest names in luxury retail. Lastly, you won’t want to miss or , they take the icing for the total shopping experience.
Things to Do In Grey Oaks
Golf: As mentioned above, is one of the most luxurious golf course communities in Naples, with a distinguished list of amenities. Play at one of three courses any day of the week. The Pine Course, hailed as one of the "Toughest Private Golf Courses in Florida," by Florida Trend Magazine, will excite and challenge you. Be inspired and captivated by the Palm Course, which offers a tropical setting outlined with rock waterfalls, bulk-headed island greens, plentiful lagoons and white Florida sand beaches. Lastly, The Estuary Course is carved between magnificent pine, oak, and cypress trees. For more information on the Top 15 Naples Private Golf Courses, check out this .
Staying active: Living in Grey Oaks keeps residents healthy, young, and stress-free. With all levels of coaching in golf or tennis, and over sixty classes a week offered at the , minds and bodies will get plenty of exercise. Want to venture out of the community? Take your bike to for a picturesque afternoon, pack up your beach or beach volleyball gear for or plan a visit to the for a nature and wildlife fix.
Calendar of events: Naples has a vibrant calendar of events covering everything from exhibitions to festivals. With something for everyone, alongside a number of location specific options at and , there is always something to see or do in Naples.
Where to stay: Visitors also enjoy a broad choice of hotels covering every amenity. is Southwest Florida’s only beachfront hotel with onsite golf, tennis and a spa so be prepared to enjoy amazing Gulf of Mexico views. Equally pleasing to the eye, was voted the #6 Resort Hotel in Florida by Travel + Leisure. It’s emerging as the premier wellness retreat in Naples, Florida, which for four years in a row has been ranked at the top in highest wellbeing according to the Gallup National Health and Wellbeing Index...if yoga, the spa and guided meditations are of interest to you. To know details of Downtown Naples restaurants worth trying visit this .
How to keep busy: Naples’ stunning Southwest Florida location has much to offer including a number of tours and experiences. For a trip back in time, the , and take you through the history of Naples and its fabulous neighborhoods. If you prefer life on the water, , , and give you a chance to explore the waters surrounding Naples. For those who like to see nature up close, venture locally at the and or plan to make a special trip to to swim with the manatees or kayak/paddleboard the natural springs.
Naples has an excellent reputation for its education department, with the from the Florida Department of Education three years running. As of 2020, there are 54,000+ students and 90+ public and private schools throughout Naples with a wide choice of both public and private schools around Old Naples, including:
Visit for more options and information.