Welcome to Coquina Sands
Beachfront Lifestyle from the Heart of Naples
Located just North of Old Naples, the Coquina Sands neighborhood offers beautifully renovated homes, beachfront condominiums along Gulf Shore Blvd N overlooking the Gulf of Mexico ocean, the sought after public beach Lowdermilk Beach and Park, the acclaimed Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club and access to all the great coffee shops and hotspots on Fifth Avenue South in the Old Naples neighborhood.
What Makes Coquina Sands Stand Out
- Beachfront condominium living on a grand scale, without sacrificing the convenience of great dining, shopping and entertainment just a walk away in Old Naples on Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South.
- Golf Paradise. Centrally located to some of Naples best golf courses including public and private memberships. For more information on the Top 15 Naples Private Golf Courses, check out this .
- Easy access to fabulous Naples beaches including Lowdermilk Beach and Park and Naples Beach. From Doctors Pass in Moornings to the Naples Pier, three miles of beautiful beaches await morning or sunset walks, or a day reading under an umbrella. 300+ days of sunshine a year make the beach hard to resist.
- Close to Naples nature parks. Acres of nature preserve with boardwalks, lakes and waterways to walk and bike await your exploration. Freedom Park, Gordon River Greenway Park and the newly constructed Baker Park provide a natural oasis of lush green parkland to those who seek its energy.
Coquina Sands Real Estate Highlights
The Coquina Sands neighborhood is approximately 0.33 square miles and is located south of the Moorings, north of Old Naples and between the Gulf of Mexico and US 41. There are 843 residences within Coquina Sands (263 single family homes and 580 condominiums).
- 25 single family homes sold in Coquina Sands in 2020 at an average of $2,835,800 ($775 per square foot), an average size of 3,632 square feet and an average lot size of 0.44 acres.
- 16 condominiums sold in Coquina Sands in 2020 at an average of $2,217,438 ($788 per square foot) and an average size of 2,468 square feet.
- For more detailed marketing info on Coquina Sands, check out our . Jump to page 31 for Coquina Sands.
Dining, Entertainment and Shopping
Whatever your taste, whatever your style, Coquina Sands is an ideal location to enjoy the best that Naples has to offer. Dining is dominated by the famous and eateries, including , , and to name a few.
Old Naples is not just home to some of the best dining in the area, but fabulous shopping too. When retail therapy is the order of the day, try for bold fashion, such as alongside wonderful antique and fine art stores, fine jewelry and everything else you may need. is just as diverse, from men's fashion at to women's fashion at fine jewelry and unique, handcrafted gifts from artisan stores such as .
Great coffee isn't far away either, with and the wonderfully named around the corner, both perfect for a morning walk. Groceries are covered by any number of chain stores, but local boutique stores such as , Wynn's Market and 100% organic get my business.
Things to Do in Coquina Sands
- Golf: Coquina Sands, like most of Naples luxury neighborhoods, is center stage in the ! With 80+ championship courses in the area, there are many private clubs to consider joining as well as public courses to play. Sharpen your skills...golf if part of the Southwest Florida lifestyle. Know more about Naples, FL lifestyle in this .
- Getting on the water: Regardless if you own a boat or hope to in the future, there are plenty of ways to take advantage of Southwest Florida's waterways. If you own a boat, several marina's will house and have your boat ready for your next adventure upon a call. If you don't have a boat of your own yet, can get you on the water maintenance free. And if the social aspect of boating interests you, there are a plethora of yachting clubs in the Naples area as you might imagine, make sure to check out .
- Staying active: If you prefer your outdoor adventures on land, there are acres of parkland to enjoy, either on foot or bike. , and the newly constructed Baker Park get my families attention on the weekend. incorporating the provides another close activity for those who enjoy swinging a racket.
- Calendar of events: Naples has a vibrant calendar of events covering everything from exhibitions to festivals. With something for everyone, alongside a number of location specific options at and , there is always something to see or do in Naples. If interested in the arts, indoor and outdoor performances from will take center stage, while will dominate with the Philharmonic. Gallery Row and the upscale art scene of the will fill an art enthusiasts' bucket.
- Where to stay: Visitors also enjoy a broad choice of hotels covering every taste and need. With 3 miles of beach frontage, Old Naples and Coquina Sands have been a prime site for hotels since the early 1900’s, and today, that means impressive options. Highlights include , , , and . To know details of Downtown Naples restaurants worth trying visit this .
- How to keep busy: It shouldn’t come as a surprise, but Naples has long been a popular destination for visitors. Naples’ stunning Southwest Florida location has much to offer including a number of tours and experiences. For a trip back in time, the , and take you through the history of Naples and its fabulous neighborhoods including Old Naples. If you prefer life on the water, , , and give you a chance to explore the waters surrounding Naples. For those who like to see nature up close, venture locally at the and or plan to make a special trip to to swim with the manatees or kayak/paddleboard the natural springs.
Naples has an excellent reputation for its education department, with the from the Florida Department of Education three years running. As of 2020, there are 54,000+ students and 90+ public and private schools throughout Naples with a wide choice of both public and private schools around Coquina Sands neighborhood, including:
Visit for more options and information.