March 2021 Newsletter | Boating Focus
Whether it’s oceanfront mansions with direct Gulf of Mexico beach access or the homes that line the many wide canals, Port Royal is all about life on the water. Most homes provide boat docking accommodations right in your backyard, while several marinas and yacht clubs cater to those looking for full service. This is a community designed from the ground up to be the ultimate haven for boating. Owning property in Port Royal often provides eligibility to join the exclusive Port Royal Club. 50 single family homes sold in Port Royal in 2020 at an average price of $9,232,500. Note: Images below are links to more Port Royal info.
Royal Harbor also delivers a waterfront living lifestyle, suited for boating enthusiasts. With direct access to Naples Bay and close to all the great boating clubs and marinas, Royal Harbor also provides a South Naples location convenient to downtown Naples, and other Naples highlights such as Naples Botanical Gardens, Celebration Park and Sugden Regional Park. Royal Harbor is home to about 540 single family homes, many newly constructed homes. 56 single family homes sold in Royal Harbor in 2020 at an average of $2,618,804. Note: Images below are links to more Royal Harbor info.
- The Southwest Florida real estate market is on fire! Multiple bid situations and full price offers are trending...
- Closed sales of existing homes in Naples increased 62% to 1307 sales.
- The luxury single-family home market continues to drive sales in Naples as reflected in the average closed price for single-family homes in the Naples Beach area, which increased 35.4% to $3.27M from $2.41M in Feb 2020.
- Price range with the strongest sales: $2M+ (+69.5%)
- Cash sales accounted for 57.9% of all closed sales during Feb 2021
- Inventory fell 68.8% in Feb to 2,224 homes from 7,127 homes last year.
- The overall median sales price for all properties increased 17.4%
- Condos saw a 75.7% increase in closed condo sales and a 66.6% decrease in condo inventory (condo sales in Feb 2021 eclipsed its comparable sales in any month over the past 15 years).
- February saw pending sales of existing homes in Naples skyrocket 50.7% to 2,299 pending sales. There were actually more pending sales (2,299) at the end of Feb than inventory (2,224), resulting in a drastic drop in supply - now hovering at a 2-month supply.
Several times a week, my team curates relevant local real estates news. Here are two recent articles which might interest you...